Housing Department

The Upper Skagit Housing Department assists low-income Upper Skagit Tribal members living in Skagit County. The Housing and Urban Development funded programs are income eligibility based. For applications or assistance with these programs, please contact the Housing Office at (360) 854-7011.

The Upper Skagit Tribal Housing Department currently provides housing assistance through the Low Income Rental Program, the Housing Voucher Program, and the Mutual-Help Homebuyer Program.


25944 Community Plaza Way,
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
(Driving Directions)

Main Line:
(360) 854-7011

Monday to Friday
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM